by Mary Cantando, Founder of The Woman’s Advantage, Guest Contributor
Every year, hundreds of women from all over the world submit great advice for our Woman’s Advantage® calendar. You can submit your thought or lesson for our calendar here. (Link to http://womansadvantage.com/pages/calendar-quote ) We root through all these great ideas and select the ones we feel are the most powerful and useful for women in business. The result is our Woman’s Advantage® Shared Wisdom Calendar.
Here are just five ideas from our new 2016 calendar.
Five Lessons from the 2016 Woman’s Advantage® Shared Wisdom Calendar
1. Never underestimate the power of listening.
It’s the greatest communication tool you have.
2. Focus on income generating tasks.
Ask, “What three things can I do today to put $5,000 in my pocket tomorrow?”
3. Would you jump out of a plane without a parachute for $1MM? If it was on the ground? Get all the facts.
4. Speak the customer’s language and the door to communication and understanding is wide open.
5. Your best teacher is your last mistake.