The upcoming Sept 21st Women of Insight ‘Retreat in the City’ will feature five notable speakers, all of them driven and successful women who will share with us the stories of their journeys to success. Over the next few weeks I’d like to tell you more about these inspiring women.
Today I’d like to tell you about a woman who really needs no introduction. If you’re familiar with the Woman’s Advantage®, then you’ll be familiar with trailblazer Mary Cantando. But in case you’re not aware of all of Mary’s successes, here’s a backgrounder for you.
Mary Cantando’s mission in life is to help women grow multimillion-dollar businesses. To do this, she’s developed The Woman’s Advantage® Forum and The Woman’s Advantage® series of products and she speaks at regional, national and international women’s events. She writes for several national publications and works with women who want to build multimillion-dollar businesses.
Here is a list of Mary’s notable achievements:
- Nationally-recognized expert on the growth of women-owned business
- Founder, The Woman’s Advantage® Forums
- Regional, National and International Speaker
- Author of five books focused on women business owners
- Developer of The Woman’s Advantage® Shared Wisdom Calendar
- National magazine columnist
We’re very proud to have Mary as a keynote speaker at Retreat in the City. The levels of expertise and inspiration that will be present at this event makes it a “do-not-miss” — I hope you will join us!