by Mary Cantando, Founder of The Woman’s Advantage, Guest Contributor
Listen to your employees. There really is a reason that you have two ears and one mouth. Here are five reasons why it makes a difference.
Five Reasons to Listen to Your Employees
- Listening tells you what employees need, so you can be prepared to provide them with whatever it takes to make them happier and more productive.
- Listening keeps you from making mistakes with employees.
- Listening enables you to negotiate more successfully with employees.
- Listening minimizes employee frustration because it sends a message that you care what they think.
- Most importantly, listening wins their respect and raises their self-esteem.