by Mary Cantando, Founder of The Woman’s Advantage, Guest Contributor
It may seem tempting to coast through life, but the only way you can coast is downhill. (Think about that for a minute.) To gain real success in business and in life, you’ve got to do things that are challenging.
Here are five challenging things that successful people make a habit of doing.
5 Difficult Things That Successful People Do
1. They care more about others than they care about themselves
2. They ask questions that others might judge “stupid.”
3. They are willing to make mistakes to move forward.
4. They are kind to people who have been cruel to them.
5. They meet unreasonable deadlines to deliver above-and-beyond results.