by Mary Cantando, Founder of The Woman’s Advantage, Guest Contributor
Members of The Woman’s Advantage® Forum come from all backgrounds, but have a single goal: Growing their small businesses.
Here are the five most typical backgrounds of successful Woman’s Advantage® members.
Five Types of Women Who Benefit from The Woman’s Advantage® Forum
1. Women who currently own small product or service businesses and are struggling to break through to the next level.
2. Female entrepreneurs whose families have grown to the point that these women can pursue their dreams of either starting or really ramping up their businesses.
3. Women committed to a cause or charitable objective, who want to build a successful non-profit business to support it.
4. Single mothers who want to start a business to provide a better way of life for their families.
5. Female executives who want to break out of the corporate culture to start exciting new businesses.