by Mary Cantando, Founder of The Woman’s Advantage, Guest Contributor
In a recent poll of members of The Woman’s Advantage® Forum, members reported growing their businesses based on the following breakthrough concepts they learned through the Forum.
Five Key Ways Women Grow Their Businesses
1. Establishing and delivering on a monthly accountability item, which is the key single goal they need to achieve during that month to grow their business.
2. Understanding that sales is not pitching a product or a service, but offering something of value to a prospect who will benefit from it.
3. Determining the true value of their offerings, and the best way to present this value to significantly raise their prices.
4. Understanding their Point of Power and the actions they should take or eliminate to capitalize on this power.
5. Establishing an accountability partner who encourages and pushes them to achieve important goals in their business.