by Mary Cantando, Founder of The Woman’s Advantage, Guest Contributor
Have you ever noticed how some people are generally happy most of the time, while others drag themselves through life grumping about almost everything? I’m not saying that everyone’s life is wonderful and easy, but you do have a huge option for living a better life just by improving your outlook.
Consider these five ways to do that.
Five Ways to Improve Your Outlook on Life
- Don’t waste energy on things you can’t control; focus your energy on positive items or tasks that are within your reach.
- Make the best of your own life; don’t envy others for what they have or do.
- The past is gone; don’t dredge up your past mistakes or remind others of theirs.
- Think of life as a classroom; you encounter problems to learn lessons. Capitalize on that learning rather than repeating the lessons.
- YOU are in charge of your happiness; don’t rely on anyone else for it.