Women, Words, Business & Creativity
The Latest Trend in Business Today – Creativity
I am often asked, “As a business owner, how can I stay ahead of the competition?” As Anita Campbell says on her website: www.smallbusinesstrends.com, “Instead of focusing on the competition, strive for a higher level of creativity. To create a great business, create something extraordinary, instead of falling into a rut and settling for average.”
So, how do you make that happen? Hire and work with right-brained people and let them go! Alliance yourself with writers, designers, storytellers, teachers…anyone who loves to be a little daring and thinks outside the box. Don’t be afraid to stand out in the crowd, have some fun, and run your business with a little edge. Create unusual advertising, write unique blogs and tweet fun daily thoughts, and step out in color and shapes. Be anything but ordinary! Be extraordinary!
Check out your marketing plan. Is it always the same? What can you do to think outside the box? If you don’t notice it anymore, neither will your customers. Come out to our fabulous ‘Women and Words, Writing and Publishing in our eWorld’ conference and learn how you can stand out in the written word!
eWomen Network Vancouver and Coquitlam is very excited to give you the chance to meet and learn from some of the best right brainers in writing today! Join us for ‘Women and Words, Writing and Publishing in our eWorld’, April 29th & 30th. Check out all the business writing sessions, including blogging, SEO, newsletters… Over 32 workshops, 4 keynotes and several compelling panels! Amazing networking opportunities to connect with the best. HURRY, seats are filling up fast at the early bird rates! Limited Trade show opportunities are available.
Some topics you won’t want to miss:
- KEYNOTE:Sharing Your Gifts as a Writer
- How to Get Publicity for Your Book
- How to Attract the Right Publisher
- GET SOCIALIZED! Literary Techniques for Social Media
- Flog Your Blog: How to Turn Your Blog Into a Book
- Power of Story: a System for Writing Your Non-Fiction Book
- Your Book is Your Marketing Tool: Utilize Uncertainty to Create Fresh Possibilities
- Memoir Writing as Art and Therapy
- Audiobooks: How to Get Published Without Writing a Word Got Writer’s Block? Get Unlocked!
- PANEL: Writing Blocks
- PANEL: Trad. Publishing vs Self Publishing & ePublishing:
- OPEN PITCH: Pitch to Publishers and Agents!
- 10 Tips for Making Money Blogging
- A 30-day Guide to Launching Your Book Without Losing Your Mind
- Writing with Cold Feet – for Reluctant Writers
- 30 Days to Results: Bestseller Book Marketing
- KEYNOTE: CRAVING Success – A New Publishing Business Model
- Make Your Mark in the Travel Writing World
- How to Self Publish and Market Your Book to Big Companies
- How to Cultivate a Bloomin’ Great Brand
- How to Work with an Editor
- Writing Articles for Profit and Promotion
- How to Use Video to Market Your Book
- PANEL/ FORUM: Author Q & A – Open Questions
- PANEL: Social Media vs. Trad. Media
- PANEL: Do it Yourself vs. Professional Publicity
And much much more!