by Mary Cantando, Founder of The Woman’s Advantage, Guest Contributor
If you’ve got 60 seconds a day you can leave a powerful message for almost everyone you know. And, let’s face it, we all squander ten times that amount every day, right? So put that minute to good use and make a difference.
You start by pulling out one page of The Woman’s Advantage® Shared Wisdom Calendar (make this a link to www.WomansAdvantage.com/calendar) and thinking about who would benefit from hearing the message on that page. Then follow the steps below.
Five Ways to Share a Powerful Message
- Pick a page for yourself and carry it with you wherever you go.
- Leave a specific page for loved-ones to find in a book, on the mirror in their bathroom, in a lunch-box).
- Send a page in the mail to a friend or family member who could benefit by that particular thought.
- Read a page at the start of a meeting. My dentist told me that they use a page from this calendar to launch their weekly staff meetings.
- Pass pages out to your teenagers, staff members and others.