by Mary Cantando, Founder of The Woman’s Advantage, Guest Contributor
Life would be great if we could get along with every person we see on a on a regular basis, but that’s often not the case. So, what do you do when you have to interface daily with someone who doesn’t see eye-to-eye with you?
If you have to deal with a difficult person on a regular basis, here are five questions to mull over.
Five Questions to Ask Yourself about a Difficult Person
1. How do I respond to someone who is being difficult?
2. What is within my power to control in such a situation?
3. What things are beyond my control?
4. What steps can I take to improve such a relationship, and am I willing to do that?
5. If the negative behavior continues, what are my options?